We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

One of the most hilarious animation parodies I've seen. *Thumbs up*

The Lemon Man The Lemon Man

For your first video, this is well made. Even though a few frames were colored, the plot made up for it. Great job, my dude.

zachmcantwell responds:

Thank you so much, I appreciate the compliment!

Nightmare Coco! Tales from the Crossing Nightmare Coco! Tales from the Crossing

This is truly unique. Thumbs up to you, friend.

Space Shooter Space Shooter

My only criticism for this is that the bullets, both from the what/who you're playing as and the enemies, are very small and hard to see. I would recommend making them slightly bigger. On the flipside, this is a pretty entertaining game. Hopefully you'll find a way to fix the crash.

TheZipCreator responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll consider making the bullets bigger, and I figured out why the crash happens, and I tried to fix it, but that didn't seem to work.

Catastrophy Catastrophy

This is a good game but I would recommend switching the controls to W,A,S,D or make it optional for the player. Another thing is the snake is a little slow. If there is a way to speed up the pace of the snake, that would be great. Keep up the good work.

Super Pineapple Pen Super Pineapple Pen

Really Like this game. Very time consuming and the remix of both PPAP and Gangnam Style is quite catchy.

Seafood on a Monday Seafood on a Monday

The way this track starts off with a creepy vibe and then switching to a more easygoing tone is brilliant. Truly excellent, friend.

Dex Arson - Rampage Dex Arson - Rampage

Fantastic. *thumbs up*

Chihuaoh... Chihuaoh...

Well done on the art. I hope someone will find the little guy in that box one day.

Stars Stars

The way you describe this is true. Letting your imagination run wild can be a great thing, even when you know it's dangerous. Marvelous work.